Friday 27 January 2012

My Free Small Programs

Folder Watch
Ever need a program that copy all the changed or created files you worked from your work space to another folder. I needed today. Because I'm now dealing with a pretty old software written in Visual Studio 2003 and .NET Framework 1.1 which i should work in a virtual machine (XP), run in Windows 7 and collect my changed files to upload a server. (Don't ask me why)

So I need to copy all changed files to windows 7 IIS environment as well as an "update folder". I collect my updated files in the "update folder" and bulk export to other company to compile and build with their codes.

It's somehow difficult to keep tracks manually. So I developped this small software using file system watcher. You may reach this small program's setup here, or you may reach the source codes here.

Feedbacks are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment